Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
An adapted receipe from Betty Crocker. Hearty, fullsome and delicious. My Husband devoured this in no time!
- 350 g tomato soup (spicy)
- 250 g chili sauce (mild)
- 226 g salsa, old el paso
- 330 g beef mince
- 2 red onions, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup tortilla chips
- 1⁄4 cup cheese (Monterey Jack is good)
- In a large saucepan add a little oil and fry up the mince beef, onions til slightly brown.
- Add Salsa, Chilli Sauce and Soup to saucepan and mix well. Cook over a medium heat for 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Ready to Serve -- Top with crushed tortilla chips and cheese. Throw a few torilla chips on the side too.