1/3 Photos of Elitetwig's Quick Quesadillas
Another quick and easy recipe, also can be adapted to be a meat feast or vege friendly. As long you have a frying pan big enough for the tortillas!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle the cheese onto 4 tortillas, leaving a 2cm border, then scatter the spring onions, tomatoes, optional meat and sweetcorn.
- 2Put the remaining tortillas on top and press lightly together.
- 3Grease a non-stick frying pan with a little oil and place one quesadilla in the frying pan and cook for 2-3min over a medium heat-or if botom is golden brown.
- 4Carefully turn over and cook for a further 2 mins basically till cheese is melted.
- 5Repeast for the other quesadillas.
- 6Cut into quarters and serve with homemade sour cream and chive dip.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elitetwig's Quick Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 762.0
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 66.9 mg
- Sodium 1500.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 29.7 g