Prep 12 mins
Cook 18 mins
Another quick and easy recipe, also can be adapted to be a meat feast or vege friendly. As long you have a frying pan big enough for the tortillas!
- 225 g cheddar cheese
- 8 wholewheat tortillas
- 4 spring onions, trimmed and sliced
- 10 sun-dried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 200 g sweetcorn, tinned drained
- 1 teaspoon sunflower oil
- 50 g minced meat, cooked (optional)
- Sprinkle the cheese onto 4 tortillas, leaving a 2cm border, then scatter the spring onions, tomatoes, optional meat and sweetcorn.
- Put the remaining tortillas on top and press lightly together.
- Grease a non-stick frying pan with a little oil and place one quesadilla in the frying pan and cook for 2-3min over a medium heat-or if botom is golden brown.
- Carefully turn over and cook for a further 2 mins basically till cheese is melted.
- Repeast for the other quesadillas.
- Cut into quarters and serve with homemade sour cream and chive dip.
This is a very nice, quick, and filling lunch. I made just one without the meat and used frozen corn instead of canned. Served with your Elitetwig's Sour Cream and Chive Dip. Thanks for posting! :)