1/1 Photo of Elitetwig's Healthy Ham and Mushroom Mini Pies
This is an ideal recipe for some finger food, a party or even kids lunch boxes. Light and creamy as well as low fat!! Cheap as well as it works out as £1.12 per portion (4 people).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F / 180C / Gas Mark 4.
- 2In a frying pan, saute the Mushrooms with Olive Oil for 4-5 minutes.
- 3Drain, place in large bowl. Add Ham, Peas, Creme Fraiche Mix and Season.
- 4Roll out the pastry to 0.5cm thick. Using a 8cm x 9cm round cutter, cut 8 out and line an 8-hole muffin tin.
- 5Spoon a teaspoon of mixture into each mould.
- 6With rest of pastry, using a 8cm x 7cm round cutter cut 8 rounds for the tops.
- 7Brush the edges of the pie bases with egg. Place each top on the pie and pinch edges together to seal.
- 8Brush the pie tops with egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- 9Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- 10Serve Hot or Cold.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elitetwig's Healthy Ham and Mushroom Mini Pies
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 789.3
- Calories from Fat 434
- Total Fat 48.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 101.3 mg
- Sodium 1810.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 29.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat creme fraiche