1/1 Photo of Elitetwig's Guinness Stout Sausages and Onions
A lovely winter/spring hearty dish, using the most favourable stout in the land!! This is one for all you Guinness lovers out there!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prick Sausages using a fork about 6 times in each.
- 2Place oil in a Large Frying pan over a medium heat. Add Sausages.
- 3Turn Sausages occasionally until brown all over. Add Onions, garlic, paprika and Sugar.
- 4Stir carefully covering Sausages and Onions in the Sugar unitl Sugar has dissolved and is caramilising and bubbling slighty. Remove Garlic Clove.
- 5Add Guinness Stout and stir in carefully.
- 6Bring to boil and then reduced liquid by about half about 7-10mins. Taste tewt. Add salt if required.
- 7Once liquid reduced, plate up and serve with mash potato.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elitetwig's Guinness Stout Sausages and Onions
Serving Size: 1 (2515 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1558.5
- Calories from Fat 426
- Total Fat 47.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 120.9 mg
- Sodium 2326.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 110.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 27.3 g
- Protein 36.7 g