I found this recipe on the Elite website several years ago. It makes the most wonderful rich, dense, fudgy brownies!! You'd never guess they weren't "regular" brownies. You can also make this in an 8" cake pan for a truly decadent cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325°F Butter 8 x12 pan (or 8" square cake pan).
- 2Break chocolate into pieces and soften in microwave (on high one minute, then in 15 second increments until soft).
- 3Mix cream cheese and butter together. Add sugar and eggs, mixing well.
- 4Add the matzo cake meal, potato starch, cooled chocolate and nuts mixing on low speed. Scrape down the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula a couple of times to make sure it is well mixed.
- 5Pour into prepared pan and bake approximately 25 -30 minutes. An 8" square pan will take a little longer. It's done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 6Let them cool and then share your brownies!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elite Passover Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.6
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 28.0 mg
- Sodium 34.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
matzo cake flour