Prep 30 mins
Cook 9 mins
Only need 1 measuring cup for this recipe, don't have to worry about losing count when measuring! Not sure which cook book I dug this one from. Cook time is per cookie sheet.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup cereal (corn flakes, rice crisp, bran flakes or wheat flakes)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- In a very large bowl beat on medium-high speed with an electric mixer the butter, and peanut butter.
- Beat for 30 seconds.
- Add granulated sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, and baking powder, scraping the sides of the bowl occasionally.
- Beat in eggs.
- Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer.
- Stir in remaining flour, the rolled oats, coconut, raisins, chocolate chips, cereal and walnuts.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2" apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 350° for 9-11 minutes or until edges are golden.
- Cool on the cookie sheet for 1 minute.
- Transfer to a wire rack; cool.