Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr 40 mins
Cook 1 hr 40 mins
From Gary and Hughie in "Island Cookery"
Make and share this Elephant Stew recipe from Food.com.
- Cut elephant into bite size pieces.
- This should take about 2 months.
- Add enough brown gravy to cover.
- Cook over hot fire for 3 weeks.
- This will serve 3800 people.
- If more are expected, the two rabbits may be added, but do this only if necessary as most people do not like to find hare in their stew.
I'm sure the recipe is great but I looked and looked and I couldn't find a pot big enough - Can you advise me where you found yours? Please hurry with your answer as the elephant & I are bonding and I don't think I can do him in!!!!!
This was delicious, except you have leftovers for months,and months, and months!!!!!!!