Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Top a baked potato, vegies, bread, crackers or a steak and enjoy this creamy rich butter. Adds an elegant touch to any dish!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 minced elephant garlic clove
- 1⁄4 cup softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
- Combine first 5 ingredients and mix until smooth using a blender or food processor. Toss in zest and parsley. Wrap the butter in plastic wrap, forming a roll, and keep in the freezer.
Rita this is awesome! I used some on a couple of grilled steaks and put it on top as I turned them, the smell and the flavor was incredible. The leftover steak I used in a salad and it was jsut as good that way. I have the rest in the freezer and Im sure will find many many many ways to use this over and over! Thanks Rita!