Recipe by dojemi
These are extremely thin cookies. During baking the cookie dough mound will spread. When done the chocolate bits 'stick up' out of the thin cookie.
- 3⁄4 cup sifted flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2-1 cup semi-sweet chocolate bit
- extra butter, for pan
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift together the dry ingredients.
- Blend together the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Beat in the egg.
- Add flour to mixture.
- Fold in chocolate bits.
- Line cookie sheet with foil and warm in oven.
- Smear foil with butter.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfulls leaving room for cookie to spread.
- Bake 5 min@ 375 degrees watching carefully so they do not burn.
- Remove when edges are brown.
- They may not look done but'remove from oven'.
- Cool slightly.
- Lift off with a spatula and drain on paper towel.