Recipe by Sue Lau
This recipe from Panama has a different take on ceviche. This is great for those who don't like ceviche with fish or seafood.
Top Review by Ang11002
I LOVE ceviches although the ones I have had always use seafood. However, this was a nice change from the norm although next time I may decrease the oil a bit and put some more ketchup in it. I didnt use the chorizo but did use the corn which I enjoyed. Made for ZWT4. Thanks Sue!
- 3 (15 1/2 ounce) cans garbanzo beans
- 1⁄3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano leaves
- 3 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped and fried chorizo sausages (optional)
- 1 (6 ounce) can baby corn, drained and sliced (optional)
- cayenne pepper