Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Imagine how shocked your kids will be when you serve them up wind, water, earth and fire for a snack!
- 1 1⁄2 cups prepared blueberry gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup whipped topping
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup rainbow goldfish crackers
- 1⁄2 cup prepared chocolate pudding
- 2 tablespoons crushed chocolate wafers
- 1⁄2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 5 drops green food coloring
- 1⁄3 cup prepared strawberry gelatin
- 1⁄3 cup prepared orange gelatin
- 1⁄3 cup whipped topping (kept seperate from the 1/2 cup)
- 6 drops yellow food coloring
- Spoon 1/2 cup blueberry gelatin into a glass. Spoon the whipped topping on top.
- Form gelatin into cubes. Combine with goldfish crackers and spoon into a glass.
- spoon the chocolate pudding into the glass. Add a gummi worm on top. Sprinkle this with the crushed wafers. Mix the coconut and green food coloring, adding more if the shade is too light. Spoon this on top and top with an edible flower, such as a nasturtium, on top, if desired.
- Spoon the strawberry gelatin into a glass. Follow with the orange gelatin. Mix the yellow food coloring in with the whipped topping. Add more until you get the right color. Use a spoon to form the topping into peaks, sort of like flames.
This is such a great idea! I was excited to make it for/with the kids, but thought it would very involved. It actually came together very quickly and the cups looked so great! For the water cups I poured the hot jello straight into the clear cups. For some I waited until they were halfway set and pressed pretzel goldfish into the jello. For others I waited until completely set and just put them on top. Both looked great. My only difficulty was the yellow cool whip flame tips. After adding the food coloring, the cool whip thinned out too much to peak, so I would suggest only adding a drop or too. My kids loved these! If you have Avatar the Last Airbender fans, they will love these! :) Thank you!!