2 hrs 30 mins
Keen5 posted this in a request thread for school chili. I asked her to post it to the the site so I could save it to my cookbook because I think it sounds delicious and she was kind enough to let me post it as my first recipe on Recipezaar! Thanks, Keen5!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown the ground chuck in skillet and pour off excess grease.
- 2Stir in flour and brown sugar.
- 3Combine tomatoes, tomato paste, and chili beans.
- 4Place all ingredients into a 2 quart cooking pot, adding the onions, chili powder and salt.
- 5Cook over low heat for at least 2 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elementary School Chili
Serving Size: 1 (529 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 559.5
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 104.3 mg
- Sodium 1705.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.0 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 36.2 g