A favorite recipe I found online, and thought I should pass on here at the zarr! This really is a elegant, pretty, but most of all tasty dessert treat.
- Grease 12 muffin tin cups.
- Heat oven to 400°.
- In a large bowl mix the milk, butter and egg.
- Stir in all remaining muffin ingredients except raspberries & vanilla chips.
- Stir only until flour is moistened,then gently stir in the berries & vanilla chips.
- Spoon the batter into the greased muffin tins.
- Bake for 24-28 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let muffins cool a little, then remove from pan.
- Dip top of each muffin top in melted butter, then in sugar.