1/1 Photo of Elegant Sweet Potato Skins
1 hr 15 mins
Sue Lau's Note:
Adapted from a recipe by Christie Williamson
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Roast potatoes in the oven for 30-45 minutes until they are fully cooked, but not very soft; cool.
- 3Halve potatoes and scoop out as much flesh as you can without tearing outer skin. Reserve the inside flesh for another use.
- 4Brush cavities of the potato skins with butter, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 5Heat oven to Broil.
- 6Broil the seasoned skins for 5-10 minutes, until they crisp up, being careful not to burn.
- 7Top hot skins with 1 ounce of brie (without rind) and some of the chopped nuts.
- 8Return to broiler for a few minutes to allow cheese to soften and get hot.
- 9Garnish with fresh chives if desired, and serve.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elegant Sweet Potato Skins
Serving Size: 1 (778 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.2
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 36.0 mg
- Sodium 239.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 6.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
salt & freshly ground black pepper