1/1 Photo of Elegant Sugar Cubes for Tea-Time
It is so easy to transform plain old sugar cubes into something beautiful. These look so pretty on the table for a tea or other special occasion. Even the kids can help! Time is approximate - depends on how elaborate you want to make these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the confectioners sugar and water.
- 2Add 1 or 2 drops of food coloring to tint the frosting the color you desire. You can use red for roses, blue for forget-me-nots, green for leaves - or whatever colors or designs you want!).
- 3Scoop some of the icing into a decorating bag, fitted with the tip of your choice.
- 4Make tiny flowers and leaves on your sugar cubes, or create your own designs.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elegant Sugar Cubes for Tea-Time
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 466.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 119.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 117.4 g
- Protein 0.0 g