Recipe by glitter
I received this recipe from a booklet I purchased from a ladies hospital volunteer group many years ago. Simple recipes but good.
Top Review by ElizabethKnicely
This was very delicious and had a nice visual effect on the plates. My stuffing seemed to spread out of the chicken thighs and the chicken pieces that were not touching the edge of the pan were quite sloppy, but still delicious. A good way to get veggies into my kids. I made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup.
- 44.37 ml butter
- 2 medium shredded zucchini
- 3 slice white bread, torn in small pieces
- 1 egg
- 118.29 ml shredded swiss cheese
- 1360.77 g frying chickens, quartered
- salt and pepper
- 29.58 ml honey (approx.)
Directions See How It's Made
- To prepare the stuffing you will need a 2-qt. saucepan. Over medium heat melt your butter. Add the zucchini and cook only until tender, stirring frequently. Remove from heat and add bread, and stir in egg, cheese pepper and 1/2 teaspoons salt.
- Preheat the oven to 400*
- Loosen the skin on each quarter. This can easily be done by pushing your fingers between the skin and the meat to form a pocket. Spoon the stuffing into each pocket.
- Place the chicken in a 13 x 9 pan.
- Bake 50 minute or until fork tender.
- To serve, remove onto a warm platter. Brush with honey and sprinkle lightly with salt.