Recipe by RecipeNut
Reduce fat and calories by using low fat cream cheese
Top Review by @ngdarlen
outstanding an so easy to make, love the cream cheese taste,also layered mine with instant lemon pudding and it really makes a pretty presentation.yummy, gone in 1 day!!!!!! also better the next day if you can wait that long>
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 cups whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) loaf frozen pound cake, thawed, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 3 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, grated
- chocolate curls (optional)
- strawberry (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, toss strawberries with 1/2 cup sugar; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, orange juice and remaining sugar until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped cream; set aside.
- Drain strawberries, reserving juice; set the berries aside.
- Gently toss cake cubes with reserved juice.
- Place half of the cake in a 4 quart trifle dish or serving bowl.
- Top with a third of the cream cheese mixture, half of the strawberries and half of the grated chocolate.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining cream cheese.
- Garnish with chocolate curls and strawberries if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.