Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe uses Homemade Gourmet's Garlic Basil Seasoning Mix. For more recipes using Homemade Gourmet mixes see Cookingfor7's public recipe book, "Homemade Gourmet Recipes".
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon homemade gourmet garlic basil seasoning
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 zucchini, cut into cubes
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) package spring greens, salad
- 1⁄2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 lb cooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Whisk together lemon joice, seasoning, green onion and olive oil; set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine zucchini and water. Microwave on high for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp. Drain and pat dry; drizzle with 1 tablespoon of dressing.
- In a large bowl toss remaining dressing with greens and tomatoes.
- Divide salad onto individual plates, top with zucchini cubes and shrimp, and garnish with Parmesan cheese, if desired. Serve immediately.