Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom's specialty when she has time to entertain.
Make and share this Elegant Smoked Salmon Rolls recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup shelled cooked shrimp
- 8 ounces sliced smoked salmon, 8 slices
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, whipped cream, tomato paste and lemon juice.
- Mix well before fold in the shrimp.
- Divide the shrimp mixture into 8 portions.
- Place each portion on top of a smoked salmon slice and roll the salmon around it like a burrito.
- Serve immediately as appertizer for 4 or light lunch for 2.
I halved htis for lunch for myself. Though this was a nice tasty and flavorful recipe I might cut back on the kemon juice next time .. All in all a nice quick recioe. Made for ABC`tag.