Peter Pan's Note:
My mom's specialty when she has time to entertain.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, whipped cream, tomato paste and lemon juice.
- 2Mix well before fold in the shrimp.
- 3Divide the shrimp mixture into 8 portions.
- 4Place each portion on top of a smoked salmon slice and roll the salmon around it like a burrito.
- 5Serve immediately as appertizer for 4 or light lunch for 2.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elegant Smoked Salmon Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.4
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 16.3 mg
- Sodium 588.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: