Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I requested this recipe from a co-worker who brought this delicious dip to a birthday pitch-in. It was served with assorted crackers.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 cups Miracle Whip
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, diced
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 (4 ounce) cans baby shrimp
- Mix first 5 ingredients until well combined. Fold in shrimp, being careful not to tear them. Chill overnight.
This was another of several dips I took to a small neighborhood potluck, & it was on the rave list, really! I did cut the recipe in half for this small group, & it was gone in no time! Definitely a winner of a recipe! Thanks for sharing it! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's Pick A Chef]