- 2 (12 ounce) packagesfrozen red raspberries
- 1 large orange
- 1 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 4 tablespoons black raspberry liqueur
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave raspberries in a 8-cup measure at High for 5 to 8 minutes, or until defrosted.
- Set aside.
- Zest or cut long thin stripes from the orange.
- Save the orange itself for another use.
- Place orange peel, sugar, and corn syrup in a glass measure.
- Mix well.
- Microwave on high for 4 to 5 minutes, or just until mixture boils.
- Add sugar mixture and liqueur to berries.
- Stir gently.
- Cover and chill.