Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I haven't tried this yet. It sounds like an easy recipe that would be good for a holiday side dish.
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1⁄4 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 cups prepared ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) canquartered artichoke hearts, drained
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook spinach as directed on package; drain thoroughly, squeeze dry.
- In a skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until softened, about 5 minutes.
- In large bowl, whisk together salad dressing and cheese; stir in spinach, mushrooms and artichoke hearts.
- Pour mixture into a lightly buttered 2-quart casserole. Cover and bake about 20 to 30 minutes, or until heated through.