A good siding for steaks or turkey. People usually ask me for this recipe every time i bring this to a potluck. Its always a sure hit!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 1/4c butter in a large pan.
- 2Add in half of the grated cheese.
- 3Pour in the cream and lemon juice.
- 4Simmer till cheese melts.
- 5In another pan, Saute onions in 1/4 c butter, add in potatoes.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Pour in the cooked cream mixture.
- 8Toss well.
- 9Pour in 13x9 inch glass baking dish.
- 10Top with the remaining cheese on top.
- 11Sprinkle with paprika over top of cheese.
- 12Bake at 350 oven for 15 minutes or till golden.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elegant Potato Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.6
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 52.5 mg
- Sodium 211.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 7.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: