Men tend to like this cake it is very moist and it is oh so pretty, pale green with cherries, great for Christmas time.
My Private Note
Layer C ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) box 2 layer white cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup club soda
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (4 ounce) jar of whole pitted red cherries (drained well)
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained well)
- 1/2 cup roasted chopped pecans
- coconut cream cheese frosting
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine pudding, eggs, soda, and oil, beat until well blended.
- 3Stir in cake mix,pecans and pineapple, mix well.
- 4Add cherries carefully, you don't want the cherries to fall apart.
- 5Pour mix into 3 greased and flour cake pans, tap each to remove air bubbles.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 20 minutes.
- 7Cool in pans for 15 minute then remove from pans to cool completely on wire racks.
- 8Frost with Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elegant Pistachio Cake
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.0
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 312.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 31.7 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix