Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Appetizers don't get much easier than this. I have used the flaked imatation crab, and it worked out fine.
- Clean mushrooms and remove stems, reserving for another use.
- Poach mushrooms by placing in boiling water and removing from heat. Cover and allow to stand 5 minutes. Remove mushrooms from water and pat dry.
- Mix hollandaise an crabmeat.
- Spoon mixture into mushroom caps, place in baking dish.
- Broil until brown and bubbly. Serve warm.
Take a bow Grumpy! These mushrooms were the bomb!! I only made 4 and used imitation crab and wish I'd have made more. They were absolutely gorgeous and the taste was superb. This great recipe will be used often. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC 2011.