Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Although an easy dessert, serving it in stemmed glasses makes it elegant enough for a dinner party! You can vary the flavor of ice cream to suit your tastes.
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream or 1 pint coffee ice cream
- 1 cup irish cream, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate fudge sauce
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Using 4-6 stemmed glasses, divide ingredients evenly among the glasses, as follows: Add ice cream to each.
- Pour chilled liqueur over ice cream.
- Pour fudge sauce over ice cream.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Serve with spoons.
An elegant dessert that is so easy to make. I served this is my oversized Manhattan glasses and topped each one with a Maraschino cherry for color. What a wonderful dessert that my guests loved!!! Thank you BeachGirl!!
Super easy to put together!I used coffee flavored ice cream...with the Bailey's and the chocolate syrup and the chopped pecans...ummmmmm!I took it to my mom & dad's for dessert and everyone loved it! Thanks for such a simple and terrific dessert!
This is terriffic!!! I used Ben and Jerry's cCffee Heath Bar Crunch ice cream. And HOT fudge. Wow! Almost too, too... I made this for DH and myself (reducing the amounts), but I'll have everything on hand for our next guests. Sublime!