1/1 Photo of elegant grilled pizza!!
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 30 mins
polly salama's Note:
this is a great tasting pizza, you can inerchange any of the ingerdients as you like, just use the pesto and blue cheese as a base. enjoy!!p.s. don't let the prep time scare you it includes making the pizza dough
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 tablespoons pesto sauce (your favorite or check my recipes)
- 1/4 cup quality crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup diced roasted yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup diced roasted red pepper (just roast on your grill proir to grilling the pizza)
- 1 large vine ripe tomato, diced
- 8 leaves fresh Baby Spinach
- 1prepare your favorite crust or check out the recipe i have posted for grilled pizza dough grill the dough just enough to brown on each side.
- 2first add the pesto and allow to melt.
- 3about 3-4 minutes.
- 4next add the blue cheese additional ingredients.
- 5cook until just melting the blue cheese about 3-4 minutes.
- 6remove from grill and allow pizza to rest for about 5 minutes.
- 7slice and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for elegant grilled pizza!!
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.6
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.3 mg
- Sodium 566.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: