Prep 1 hr 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
this is a great tasting pizza, you can inerchange any of the ingerdients as you like, just use the pesto and blue cheese as a base. enjoy!!p.s. don't let the prep time scare you it includes making the pizza dough
- 6 tablespoons pesto sauce (your favorite or check my recipes)
- 1⁄4 cup quality crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced roasted yellow pepper
- 1⁄2 cup diced roasted red pepper (just roast on your grill proir to grilling the pizza)
- 1 large vine ripe tomatoes, diced
- 8 leaves fresh Baby Spinach
- prepare your favorite crust or check out the recipe i have posted for grilled pizza dough grill the dough just enough to brown on each side.
- first add the pesto and allow to melt.
- about 3-4 minutes.
- next add the blue cheese additional ingredients.
- cook until just melting the blue cheese about 3-4 minutes.
- remove from grill and allow pizza to rest for about 5 minutes.
- slice and enjoy!
This pizza is so good. I made a few revisions using more spinach and adding chicken. Also, I found the dough a little hard to handle so I might try to firm it up in the oven for a few minutes before putting it on the grill.
The blue cheese and pesto are a great combination which we enjoyed immensely. Very quick to prepare once you have the base ready.