Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got this recipe from My SIL. I have made this for bridal luncheons and it really is very nice. Tastes delicious!!
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, and cubed
- 3 cups sliced fresh peaches
- 3 cups red seedless grapes
- 1⁄3 cup cognac
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a salad bowl; stir gently.
- Layer blueberries on top.
- Chill; serve with Marshmallow Sauce.
- Marshmallow Sauce: combine ingredients; beat on low speed of an electric mixer until smooth.