1 hr 10 mins
A delicious make-ahead main dish for brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 dozen egg
- 1 quart milk
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 cups seasoned croutons (1 box)
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 lb bacon
- 1 green pepper (thinly sliced)
- 1 tomato (thinly sliced)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1Break eggs into large mixing bowl and beat slightly.
- 2Add the milk, cheese, croutons, onion, and mustard and let sit overnight.
- 3Fry the bacon and break up into bite-sized pieces.
- 4Slice green pepper and tomato.
- 5Pour egg mixture into a large greased baking dish.
- 6Top with bacon and tomato slices.
- 7Bake covered at 375 for 55 minutes.
- 8Make the sauce for the eggs by combining the 2 cans of soup and 1/2 c milk. Heat and serve over eggs.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elegant Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.0
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 251.1 mg
- Sodium 1050.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 20.7 g