Recipe by Noni Suzanne
I found this recipe in the Dec/Jan 08 edition of Taste of Home magazine. I haven't made it yet but it looks really good. I'm storing it here for safe-keeping. The cook time is actually chilling time.
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can pirouette cookies, divided
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups eggnog, cold
- 2 cups milk, cold
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut 20 cookies into three (3) 2" sections and set aside. Crush remaining cookies.
- In a small bowl, combine the cookie crumbs with the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Press onto the bottom of a 9" springform pan.
- In large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in the eggnog, milk, pudding mixes, rum extract and nutmeg until smooth.
- Fold in the whipping cream (be sure to whip first).
- Pour over crust, cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Just before serving, remove sides of pan.
- Arrange reserved cookes around dessert (standing up) and gently press into sides.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- Cooking time is actually chilling time.