Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Egg salad makes an elegant tea sandwich to serve at a tea party. You may also make them bigger and serve for lunch.
- 8 slices bread
- 4 hard-cooked eggs (chopped fine)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped green peppers or 2 teaspoons chives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- salt and pepper
- Cook, cool, and finely chop eggs.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Chill till it is time to make the sandwiches.
- Make sure you cut the crusts off if it is for a tea party and cut into fancy shapes or triangles.