1 hr 15 mins
I love chicken, and this is a favorite of mine. It's a little time consuming wrapping everything up, but the results are so worth it. Serve with rice, noodles, pasta, it doesn't matter...the sauce tastes fine with any.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Pound/flatten each chicken breast lightly.
- 3Wrap each chicken breast in a slice of ham, then tightly wrap a slice of bacon around the ham; secure with toothpicks if necessary.
- 4Place in a baking dish.
- 5Blend together sour cream and undiluted mushroom soup, then pour over the chicken breasts.
- 6Bake seam side down for about 30 minutes.
- 7Remove chicken from dish, and set aside cream sauce.
- 8Cut the puff pastry into 6 separate rectangles.
- 9Place each chicken breast on the bottom half of a rectangle, then fold the pastry over and seal, to form a square packet.
- 10Bake at 350 degrees for about another 20-30 minutes, until pastry puffy and golden.
- 11Serve hot with warm cream sauce poured over.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elegant Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1314.8
- Calories from Fat 803
- Total Fat 89.3 g
- Saturated Fat 26.7 g
- Cholesterol 115.4 mg
- Sodium 1282.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 47.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: