Lovely cherries in a luscious filling are nestled in little cups made easily with unroll-and-fill pie crust in muffin cups.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) box pillsbury refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped white chocolate baking bar
- 1Heat oven to 450°F
- 2Unroll pie crusts on work surface.
- 3Sprinkle crusts with sugar; press in lightly.
- 4Cut 16 rounds from crusts with 3 3/8- to 3 1/2-inch round cookie cutter.
- 5Press sugared side up in bottoms and up sides of 16 regular-size muffin cups, without going to top edge of cups.
- 6Prick each crust generously with fork.
- 7Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8Sprinkle 1 teaspoon chopped white chocolate in each cup; cool 10 minutes.
- 9Remove tart shells from muffin cups.
- 10Place shells on serving platter.
- 11To serve, drop about 1 tablespoon creme fraiche into each shell.
- 12In small bowl, mix pie filling with kirsch; top each with cherry mixture.
- 13Sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoon chopped white chocolate on filling of each.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elegant Cherry Cups
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: