Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Lovely cherries in a luscious filling are nestled in little cups made easily with unroll-and-fill pie crust in muffin cups.
- 1 (15 ounce) boxpillsbury refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄3 cup chopped white chocolate baking bar
- 1 (7 ounce) carton creme fraiche (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1 tablespoon kirsch or 1 tablespoon maraschino cherry juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped white chocolate baking bar
- Heat oven to 450°F
- Unroll pie crusts on work surface.
- Sprinkle crusts with sugar; press in lightly.
- Cut 16 rounds from crusts with 3 3/8- to 3 1/2-inch round cookie cutter.
- Press sugared side up in bottoms and up sides of 16 regular-size muffin cups, without going to top edge of cups.
- Prick each crust generously with fork.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon chopped white chocolate in each cup; cool 10 minutes.
- Remove tart shells from muffin cups.
- Place shells on serving platter.
- To serve, drop about 1 tablespoon creme fraiche into each shell.
- In small bowl, mix pie filling with kirsch; top each with cherry mixture.
- Sprinkle about 1/2 teaspoon chopped white chocolate on filling of each.