Recipe by Adopted Parisian
Deliciously creamy and elegant! A wonderful side dish for a dinner party or holiday.
Top Review by Spinnenkatie
I wouldn't actually recommend putting this dish into a food processor. Some people thought it was pistachio pudding and were sorely disappointed. The taste was good, but the texture was all wrong.
- 1 large russet potato, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 lb broccoli floret
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Fill a large pot with water and bring the water to a boil over high heat. Add potato chunks and cook until tender. Drain and set aside.
- Next, boil broccoli until very tender. Transfer the broccoli to your food processor. Add broth, cream cheese, garlic and Parmesan. Process until the broccoli is pureed and almost smooth.
- Stir the broccoli puree into the mashed potato and blend well.