Recipe by Expat in Holland
From Byerlys This recipe is wonderful and fairly quick to make for a nice meal midweek. You can change the sauce around to suit your taste as well.
- 4 pork chops, thick cut
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices lemons, sliced thin
- 4 slices white onions, sliced thin
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 cup barbecue sauce or 1 cup ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- Lay out pork chops, in single layer, in a greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle chops with garlic powder and pepper.
- Lay 1 tbsp of brown sugar on each chop. Spread evenly.
- Next top with a lemon slice and onion slice on top of each chop.
- Pour 1/4 cup of sauce or ketchup over each chop.
- Cover with foil. Bake at 325°F for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil, and bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes longer.
- Let set 5 minutes before serving.