Recipe by -------
One of the most elegant & delicious seafood dish you can ever make. It's a lot of ingredients, but turns out REALLY good!
- 6 large tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated carrot
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup coarsely chopped shrimp or 1 (7 ounce) packagefrozen shelled shrimp
- 1 (8 ounce) packagefrozen king crab meat, flaked
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cooked lobster
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons fine breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut 1/4-inch stem from each tomato.
- Scoop out pulp to make a shallow cup; be sure to reserve pulp.
- Saute green pepper, carrots and onion in 1/4 cup melted butter for about 5 minute.
- Stir in the flour, salt, sugar, and pepper.
- Add reserved pulp.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture thickens & boils.
- Add seafood, sherry (optional), and parsley.
- Pile into tomato cups.
- Place in shallow baking pan.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and dot with butter.
- Bake at 375°F until thoroughly heated.