1/3 Photos of Elegant Baked Fish With Tomato and Lemon
This recipe is healthy, simple, and elegant enough for a party. It originally came from a restaurant in the Napa Valley of California. This cooks fast, so have the rest of your dishes ready or nearly ready by the time you put the fish in the oven. I have used tilapia but any white fish fillets should work.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- 2Slice lemon and tomato into thin slices.
- 3Lay fillets in a single layer in a baking dish.
- 4Bake for 3 to 5 minutes, until they start to draw up and turn white.
- 5Remove from oven.
- 6Alternate slices of lemon and tomato on fish.
- 7Sprinkle with thyme and wine (if using).
- 8Bake 3 to 5 minutes more, or longer, until fish flakes with a fork.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elegant Baked Fish With Tomato and Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 123.8
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 56.7 mg
- Sodium 62.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 23.5 g