Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Everyone in my family loves their fish cooked this way.
- 1 1⁄2 cups hellmann mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 8 fish fillets
- Ritz cracker
- Mix first 7 ingredients well and spread over fish fillets.
- Sprinkle with crumbled Ritz crackers and bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes, uncovered.
- Fish is done when it flakes easily with a fork.