Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
My brother loves this, he is crazy about these elegant eggs but I always pull his leg telling him that he gobbles them up too fast and doesn't admire their elegance:)
- 1⁄2 cup blanched spinach, well drained
- 2 large fresh eggs
- 1 tablespoon crumbled cooked bacon
- 1⁄2 tablespoon washed parsley
- 1 tablespoon cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 Deg F.
- For each serving, butter an oven proof baking dish.
- Place spinach in the bottom of the dish.
- Break eggs over the mixture and sprinkle with bacon and parsley.
- Drizzle with cream.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until yolks are thickened.