Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
A simple Chinese fried rice that can keep warn in an electric skillet and perfect for a buffet.
- 1⁄2 lb turkey bacon (diced)
- 3 eggs
- 1 medium onion (diced)
- 1 medium green pepper (sliced thin)
- 1⁄2 head cabbage (chopped)
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- soy sauce
- Brown the Turkey Bacon on medium heat.
- Lightly beat 3 Eggs and cook with bacon until mostly cooked.
- Stir in vegetables and cook until tender crisp.
- Stir in Brown Rice.
- Flavor with Soy Sauce.
- If the mix is too dry for taste add a small amount of low fat chicken broth or water.