Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was one of my moms recipes. They are soooo easy & the pork comes out sooo tender & flavorful. One of our families favorites!!!! I usually serve mashed potatoes with them.
- 1 -2 lb baby carrots
- 6 pork blade steaks
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans French onion soup
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- Put carrots in the bottom of the electric skillet.
- Layer pork steaks on top of carrots.
- Pour both cans of French Onion soup over steaks.
- Dump bottle of bbq sauce over top.
- Cover with lid & cook on low temp for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.