1/2 Photos of Electric Lemonade
This beastly weather had me searching for something refreshing but not the same old thing - I think this qualifies! From Better Homes and Gardens, June 2011.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chill four serving glasses in the freezer.
- 2Combine the lemon juice, sugar, mint, sparkling mineral water, ginger ale and ice in a blender and blend slowly until it's thick.
- 3Remove the glasses from the freezer and pour 1/4 cup vodka into each glass.
- 4Top with the frozen lemon mixture.
- 5Add a straw and garnish with mint and lemon slice.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Electric Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: