Lemonade for adults only, beware!
Make and share this Electric Lemonade recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the sugar and water in a small pot and boil for 3 minutes to make a simple syrup.
- Let cool.
- In medium bowl, stir together 1 cup syrup (leftover syrup can be refrigerated indefinitely), the lemon juice and the chopped mint.
- Pour mixture into ice-cube tray and freeze for one hour.
- In a blender, blend together frozen cubes, sparkling water, chopped mint and vodka.
- Pour into chilled glasses.
- Garnish with mint sprigs and lemon zest.