1/4 Photos of Electric Iced Tea
I got this from the bartender at my favorite restaurant. He serves the best mojito (mango majito in particular), but this is my all-time favorite drink. It differs from the Long Island Iced Tea in that it doesn't have tequila. Some bartenders make this drink using 7-Up instead of Coke, but I usually make it at home using Diet Coke.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill a highball glass with ice.
- 2Add vodka, gin, rum, Triple Sec or Cointreau and the sweet and sour mix, in that order.
- 3Add enough cola to almost reach the top of the glass.
- 4Garnish with a slice of lime or lemon.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Electric Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared sweet-and-sour mix