Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
I got this from the bartender at my favorite restaurant. He serves the best mojito (mango majito in particular), but this is my all-time favorite drink. It differs from the Long Island Iced Tea in that it doesn't have tequila. Some bartenders make this drink using 7-Up instead of Coke, but I usually make it at home using Diet Coke.
- 14.17 g vodka
- 14.17 g gin
- 14.17 g white rum
- 7.08 g triple sec or 7.08 g Cointreau liqueur
- 85.04 g prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 113.39 g cola
- ice cube
- Fill a highball glass with ice.
- Add vodka, gin, rum, Triple Sec or Cointreau and the sweet and sour mix, in that order.
- Add enough cola to almost reach the top of the glass.
- Garnish with a slice of lime or lemon.
I may have just found a new favorite cocktail. I does taste like tea. I left out the gin (gives me a headache) and just used a little more of the vodka and rum (I used Captain Morgan because that is the only rum I keep in the house) Absolutely loved it. Thanks NWGal. This is a keeper. Made for Zaar Stars :)
May of found my new favorite drink, enjoying this very much as I review this. Very Very good..
weeked drink. Probably more enjoyable in the summer when the weather is hotter. Made for Zaar Stars..
yummy! I love Long Island Iced Tea and this one also. I'll do it again soon :) Thanks Northwest Gal :) Made for Gimme 5 tag game