Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Madame Mimm's Elderberry Wine Vinegar Recipies Time does not include refrigerated time. Servings depend on type of meat used.
- 1⁄3 cup elderberry wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1⁄2 lime, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Place all ingredients in a large zipper-type plastic bag, mix well by shaking.
- Add meat of choice, ie: 2 large steaks, 6-8 chicken breasts or pork loin chops.
- Coat well with marinade.
- Lay on side in fridge; turn every 15 minutes for 1 to 1 1/2 hours until ready to grill.
- Discard any left over marinade.