the blackbery is very good. have not tried the other berries.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the berries and put into a large bowl.
- 2Add the grated apple and lemon juice, and cover with pierced plastic wrap.
- 3Cook for 7 or 8 minutes on high, then leave to stand for 10 minutes, covered Stir in the sugar and cook uncovered for 15-20 minutes on high, Test by stirring with a wooden spoon, If it leaves a channel, the setting point has been reached.
- 4If not, cook for a further 2 or 3 minutes on high.
- 5Pour into hot sterilized jars.
- 6seal and cover.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elderberry Jam - Microwave
Serving Size: 1 (797 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 599.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 155.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 153.5 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: