Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Here is a recipe I got while living in Germany from a fellow American. Makes a lot and tastes great. Can even be frozen for a later date
- 2 cups butter
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 drops vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 5 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 5 cups chocolate chips (or as many as you would like, really a personal taste)
- Cream together the butter, sugars, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add the flour, salt, and baking soda (omit salt and baking soda if using self rising flour).
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes.
These were awesome! I used chocolate and caramel swirl chips and they're amazing!