Prep 12 mins
Cook 30 mins
Very comforting, creamy casserole.
Make and share this Elbows And Ham Bake recipe from Food.com.
- Toss cooked and drained elbows with ham and 1 cup cheese.
- In med saucepan, melt margarine; blend in flour, salt and mustard.
- Add milk; cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Mix with elbows and ham.
- Put into a 2 qt casserole dish.
- Toss the 1/2 cup cheese with crushed potato chips; sprinkle onto casserole.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes.
I used my leftover Easter ham to make this yummy and creamy casserole. I was so please with the taste, and especially when both my son and husband said, boy,that was good! Another great recipe from Mizz Nezz.
Really good! Really easy. Loved the chips on the top! Will make again.
My family LOVED this meal! I was working late and when I came down to the kitchen half the pan was already gone! Worked well for leftovers, also!