- 3 cups elbow macaroni (COOKED)
- 2 cups cooked and diced ham
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup crushed potato chips
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss cooked and drained elbows with ham and 1 cup cheese.
- In med saucepan, melt margarine; blend in flour, salt and mustard.
- Add milk; cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Mix with elbows and ham.
- Put into a 2 qt casserole dish.
- Toss the 1/2 cup cheese with crushed potato chips; sprinkle onto casserole.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350* for 30 minutes.