Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is really a kid pleaser--my family loves it. It is fairly easy to make. Try it--you will like it.
- Cook macaroni to package directions; drain.
- Heat oven to 350°F and grease 12-inch round pizza pan.
- In bowl, lightly beat egg, stir in macaroni,1/2 cup cheddar cheese, parmesan and seasonings until well mixed.
- Put mixture in pizza pan and spread evenly. Spoon thin layer of pizza sauce evenly over crust; sprinkle with cheese and top with pepperoni.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.