Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is really a kid pleaser--my family loves it. It is fairly easy to make. Try it--you will like it.
- Cook macaroni to package directions; drain.
- Heat oven to 350°F and grease 12-inch round pizza pan.
- In bowl, lightly beat egg, stir in macaroni,1/2 cup cheddar cheese, parmesan and seasonings until well mixed.
- Put mixture in pizza pan and spread evenly. Spoon thin layer of pizza sauce evenly over crust; sprinkle with cheese and top with pepperoni.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This was easy to make and really good, my husband and kids loved it! I used mozzarella on top instead of cheddar cheese and added fresh mushrooms and ham in addition to the pepperoni. You can alternate the toppings to suit your taste. I will be making this quite often! Thanks!