This is really a kid pleaser--my family loves it. It is fairly easy to make. Try it--you will like it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni to package directions; drain.
- 2Heat oven to 350°F and grease 12-inch round pizza pan.
- 3In bowl, lightly beat egg, stir in macaroni,1/2 cup cheddar cheese, parmesan and seasonings until well mixed.
- 4Put mixture in pizza pan and spread evenly. Spoon thin layer of pizza sauce evenly over crust; sprinkle with cheese and top with pepperoni.
- 5Bake about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elbow Mac Pepperoni Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 430.2
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 95.5 mg
- Sodium 1152.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 21.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning